Saturday, May 26, 2012

Adamant or Adam-meant ?

oh yeah! I know you will have this question !

Usually people who talk about equality, misuse of power, strict alignment to law, being straight-forward and honest are labelled "adamant" ! (meaning of adamant). In fact, another meaning of adamant is a "Diamond/gem".

But adamant is usually used in negative connotation that these people are against the society and are expected to be violent. Hence the immediate reaction of the society is either out-casting or slander or violence. They say "He/She will not change unless taught a lesson (beaten up)".

But me, I am against violence of any form ! why ?
1. I dont like to use it and win, such win just demeans myself
2. Honestly because I am not good at it !

Remember Mohandas Karamchand ?

So I mean to say "Adamant" is they are sticking to a post, firm on the ground and its nothing negative!

But that's not the title.. its "Adam-meant"...

Mainly I want the society to listen to what Adam meant .. i.e. the voice of a man, a father and a victim of grand scheme of  male-hatred..

Don't just hear my voice.. Kindly listen to it...!

Adam-meant... Are you listening ???

No comments:

Post a Comment