Saturday, September 15, 2012

Why does Man love Woman ?

Sathiyama I dont know the answer !
After lot of before thought and after that I find its neither opposite poles attract or as prescribed in Bible/Qoran or Gita ( I meant the one with Bhagawad as the Initial)

Its mostly a chemical reaction! Yes, I meant its hormonal chemistry that makes the human life sustain.

I  think same is the case with why Woman loves man !

But Why does one man loves only one woman ? and vice versa , I dont think its mostly because of social conditioning always ! (like social pressure of monogamy etc..)..

There is something more to it .. search for a soul mate and stuff like that..Which is good to write and read but doesnt make any sense to many of us !

What I understand is most couple dont understand that..
they cannot understand this... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment